Wednesday 17 February 2010

Bo beep ! Bo Beep !

CNY ?? Boring becos without my parents around.
I have so many things to take care of. Phew !!
Been spending the rest of the New Year with my relatives and the tasmanian devil in Pavilion
i feel so great after watching two movies and staying day till night in shopping malls without any interruption
i do what i want and i dont need to care what time should i goin home.
thats the freedom that i ve been longing for :)

oooppss, CT Scan was scheduled on the 2nd of Mac which fells on tuesday.
please bless me ! Blessssssss ME !
Aww...i hate ct scan the most . They are so painful !!

Sobssss...
i m nearly broke because of my GAP.
i nearly become crazy after trying on so many jeans.
n i ended up buying GAP because they fit me the best lo.
i have to eat Roti Canai for the sake of expensive clothes that i bought for my upcoming trips.
Gahhh !!!!!

show u one video which i just saw on Hallmark Channel, Oprah show.This video was so cool lar . Thats why it was listed the coolest show in oprah show !!!




p/s : i miss Vegetablessssssss.

No comments: