Friday 12 February 2010

woohoo !!

My dad n mum leaving for NEw Zealand tmr and celebrate CNy wit my sis :(
for more than 10 days lar..
FYi , i have to look after the house and my parents' shop... :(
but i have to work hard for the sake of 100 Aussie dollar which my bro is goin to give me if i co-operate with him when parents were not around..teehehehe
its not easy to look after the house and the shop lo..so insecure without parents larrrr
somemore my lil sis onli come back home for a week nia..
Gah !!!
-----------------------------
Happy chinese New Year !!
I only have a wish !
i wish i ll have a healthy body and cancer wont attack me anymore.
i just recovered and i dont wish anythin happen to me ! :)
I wish everyone of u stay healthy all the time instead of having a prosperous year !!!

No comments: