Monday 22 March 2010

Stresssssss

My dad is giving me stressss AGAIN
I m not giving up , i m just not interested anymore.
Pleasee lar..dont force me !!! :(
When i have stress, i m afraid tht i might get back to hospital again !

Everyone told me to give up in study
But i m not
I just found my dream
I can do it !!

I had a nightmare !
I dreamt i m back to hospital.
:( this is horrible.

My skin are weird.
I got sting by mosquitoes but it the swelling are so big la...
whats wrong with my skin ??

Btw, i m really very busy lately
so many things to say but....
NO TIME

I hate counting money everyday :(
Why my money is always not enough ??
Eventhough i work hard.
Aiyoyoyo ~~

No More Contiki travel :( cos no $$
but i m goin to Regina Spektor concert in May in Wellington.. Huhu ~~
and i m goin to wear my new dress ..lalaa~~
cos i ll be watching her show in Opera House... huhu ~~

Oh well, i think i should not visiting Miss Selfridge and Gap store in One U so often.
The staffs there eventually RECOGNISED me
the staff in Miss Selfridge even said i long time din buy clothes from her ..LOL
i m broke liao but my clothes are still not enough :'(

Daddy asked " Are you ready ?"
Mum asked again " Are you ready for ur trip next week?"
I m not ready. I scare i m goin to get lost in the airport. I m afraid tht ChingMun wont pick me up at airport.I m afraid i ll lost my passport, wallet..etc
Do u think i will?? HAHAHAHA..LOL
I hope these wont happen ok ??

No comments: