Tuesday 30 March 2010

What do you want from me ??!!

Happy Easter break !! I m goin to spend my easter break in Mel...woohoooo !!! Dont expect me to bring many souvenirs oh . Cos i m a very poor traveller but i ll try my best okay ?? Hehehehe...

I hope i can hug Tasmanian Devil in Healesville sanctuary. kinda scare of it though but still feel like trying if i have the chance...HAHAHAHHA

I hope i could see Dophins in Doubtful Sound !!!Thats my biggest wish la.... Hope i can go okay ??
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Just Dont Give up , I m working it out, Please dont give in , I wont let you down, It messed me up, need a second to breathe, Just keep coming around , Hey, what do you want from me !!! "
-what do you want from me, Adam Lambert-

I have a big luggage and a small luggage which i m pretty concern about the weight now. Mum asked me to bring this and tht and dad told me to too. I wish i could bring all my health supplements but Oz is very very strict lar..
My parents are very very very x10 worry of me. I could understand their feeling . but i hope they could put faith in me that i can take care of myself very well. What do you expect from me ???
2 more days to go.
Bye bye Kayelle
Hello, Melbourne !!

No comments: