Sunday 27 December 2009

Hard Days


*Dont think i ll be posting about Ipoh and Bangkok...lazy...teeehehehe


Such a difficult week i had ...phew!!
Tmr will be even more tough and the following weeks too..
Radiotherapy may seem less suffering as what you guys heard ...
But i still find it quite suffering lar...
The therapies are painless and it only take 5min each time
But after the therapy, i would have headache.
I feel very hot and thirsty and no appetite for food.
Most importantly, i feel sleepy...
This is how i feel so far.
I heard from doc the side effects would be worse from day to day,week to week.
I m well prepare now !! :)
Ohyea !! I got my Iris soundtrack like few weeks ago ?!!!
show off abit to u la..
U might said i kena racun or obsess with the drama !
BUt i m totally into it and still listening the ost like no one business...HAHA..
n Brilliant Legacy which i pretty obsessed previously..tada !!
To tell you the truth, I really love to collect dramas ost...I can take pic for my whole collection to show u la....
Love those ost and they cant find in Malaysia ya know !!
Thanks to my fav Gmarket which provided such a good quality soundtracks !!
On the other hand, I just finished reading Tuesday with Morrie...
I would said this is really a inspiring book ..Highly recommended !!
I learnt many things from the book. Life and death :)
I feel like sharing my thought from chapter to chapter if possible hehe
I read till the book already became "Kiam Chai" (salty vege in hokkien dialect)
I m goin to highlight the important things that Prof Morrie said ..
No wonder PuiMun said Mitch Albom's books are magical...HAHAHAHA...
Now i understand liao... :P
Another quote i love from Tuesdays with Morrie :
"Love is when you are as concerned about someone else's situation as you are about your own."
I pretty like this quote and i dont think many people would able to make it like the quote above.So are you this type of person ?? Back then , i was not but now i m because I had gone through the toughest thing in my life. :) Be sincere!
chewlian


No comments: