Sunday 20 December 2009

Are you trying to be as Human as you can be ?



Okay, my X'mas and New Year for this year were ruined again !
Attempted to plan a party but failed.
I never have a proper celebration for myself.
I had requested to my sis to throw me a very interesting theme party when i m fully recover but the prob is WHEN ?

Radiotherapy starts tomorrow.
According to doc, i might hav difficulty to swallow food for some time cos my throat will hurt.
My skin will turn dark.
I m not ready but i have no choice.
I must be very very strong cos i told my mum i ll try my best to be strong.
Hard times will pass very fast and happy times will be coming ahead
Bless me and wish me luck.
Hope all the 6cm mass will be disappear after 20times of therapies.
I would like to try to back to Kumon but my parents dont seem to allow me to go to work for now until i finish all the treatments
But ..but i m goin to miss all the kiddiesss
especially Lil princess Hannah ...teeehehehee...
This is the only part time job i m looking forward all the time and i learnt a lot of things from the job lar....
---------------------------------------------------------------------
On the other hand, i had finished watching IRIS series
But Hyun Joon was shoot to dead when he was on his way to propose Seung-Hee
Alar..the ending was so so so pathetic lar..i dont like!!! :(
If Lee Byung Hun(Hyun Joon) is goin to continue Season 2, he would have marry Kim Tae Hee(Seung-Hee) in the drama....AWWWWW !!
Yipeeee...got news about Iris casts is goin to Nz,Aus, Italy...etc to film season 2...keke...
I wanna go tooo !! hehe...
Currently addicted to Seo in Young- Cant i love and Michael Buble- Havent Met You Yet
Those two songs are awesome !!! Love ittttttttt !! :P
Read Tuesday with Morrie lately and still on the way, i would like to adapt some sentences that i like the most for you guys:


" So many people walk around with a meaningless life.They seem half-asleep, even they re busy doing things they think are important.This is because they are chasing the wrong things. The way you get meaning into your life is to devote yourself to loving others ,devote yourself to your community around you,and devote yourself to creating something that gives you purpose and meaning."

Give yourself some spaces and times, slow down your pace and think about your life :)

P/s : will try to get some time post up about Ipoh. TIll then , Goodbye

-ChewLian-

No comments: