Wednesday 9 December 2009

Ann yeong haseyeo


Hello, people !
Just back from ipoh on sat and busy attending my cousin wedding since she was the 1st cousin who married ! kekee..
Well, ipoh trip was very fruitful
We got to stay in 5-star Koay Family Villa...hahaha
We ate alot of nice food and i started to miss Dim Sum, Hor Fun and green colour Soya Bean !! :)

Felt Guilty for eating too much of fish balls since cant eat meat now
When i came back, i seriously wanting to eat more green vegetables...HAHA...lol
Feel Good to be home..Get to eat mum's cooking food ler ! :P
But goin to leave home tmr again ! :P

Goodbye Malaysia, Savadikaa Bangkok !

This time i wont control myself
Will shopping till i drop no matter how.
no one could stop me
its been a year since i shopped ...So...
Its time for chewlian to show her hidden talent : SHOPPING !!!!!!


My Hair grew very long and dark n bushy !
So i decided not to depend on my cap so much!
Tell u what ! I m a Stage 3 Hogskin Lymphoma patient!
I had just managed to finished all the chemotherapy !
Cheeerrrsss !! I m fine now !
Amitabha !!


will post more about ipoh sooonnn..very soon right after i m back from bangkok, hopefully
Yak-sok- geh ! (Promise)


P/s : why my pic can never be clear when i post on the bloggie one ?? Any idea ??!!

No comments: