Sunday 26 July 2009

So happy together !

Mamma Mia ! Just got the very brand new Bourneville Hazelnuts Dark Choc.Abit sweet though..i thought dark choc should be bittersweet*wondering*..Anyway, i think nz choc have more more hazelnuts.
once i bought this , mummy said : Ah lian, u can onli have a small piece per day...
I was like =.=lll........
Haha....eh..but i did listen to mum lor...hehe...
Love the Cadbury bookmark, i m goin to put inside My sister's keeper book....keke...

I have so many things to refill my closet. Well , my GAP jacket tht i wore all the time spoilt already...I m so so so excited about tht..haha..since i din really shop so long ...i have a long list to buy:
-sony T90 camera
-more jeans
-cardigans
-jackets
-coats
-cheap cheap T-shirt
-Pink headphones :)
-heels ( if my hair grow..T_T)
Its time to change my style again...more more colours coming in my closet.... hehe....*knock my head*Dad goin to faint when he see my lists...haha...So, i need $$$$$$$$$$$$$ :P

No comments: