Sunday 19 July 2009

Impossible is nothin

Oh yea oh yea..its been so longgg since i updated my bloggie..
Havin moodswing but not goin to be pathetic over here..
Currently enjoying watching astro all the time by pressing the remote control
and i dont have the mood to do anythin except watching the shows on TV

4 more episodes and i shall finish my Brilliant Legacy series, i gonna miss that drama T_T
i m oso very addicted watching Hallmark Channel as they repeat THE NANNY show which i watched when i was young..omg..i just cant stop laughing...Ms Fine is so so adorable...
Just bought two new books (The sister's keeper /The secret life of bees)...
I knew i bought a lot of books but i never finish them all...some still stuck in the middle like Jane Eyre and Change of Heart....etc....
Alar..i m so disappointed of myself..cant even finish them all..
but i ll try to read these two books and watch their movie...confirm...hehehe...

Wondering when will i be leavin this country...
I ll keep the faith and looking forward my adventures *wink*
I surely will miss my THosai Bawang from indian street ...SObss...
Whatever..thts not the time i should be day-dreaming of..
Goin to enjoy my one-month holiday till the PET SCAN..
It will determine whether i m goin to graduate or not ...
GOD BLESS ME !!

Love u,
Chewlian :)

No comments: