Tuesday 28 July 2009

Crazy in Love

good news ! my red blood cells increase..I knew i had been repeating it over and over again but too bad i cant help myself...teeehehehee...I will keep smiling and work even harder as i promise myself to get "distinction for my scanning"...loola ~~

Never say die before i try :P :P

*Ooohh la ~ I finished my series-Brilliant Legacy.....
Buhuhu..I love the drama so so so so muchie..It made me cried several times ..They r so so so touching when its comes to family ,friendship and loveeeeeeeee....

Money and Love...These two things might make us happy but make us sad and greedy too. The storyline is very unexpected..Thumbs up for the scriptwriter. Girls will do anythin including sacrifice her stepbro and stepsis to keep a guy by her side. Mother will do anythin for the sake of money and her daughter.But , the ending made me so happy ...The evil mother n daughter went to countryside and have her simple life. And YES, the main characters (Huang-i and Eun Sung ) back together.....Money is so horrible sometimes and Love is so strange..... =.=???

Love this song-Crazy in Love by JiSun...The song made me so sad at 1st although i din get to see the lyrics.... but, i still love this song so much eventhough i m not crazily in love..haha.......


No comments: