Friday 24 July 2009

Confessions

confession : I know i m whining alot. But i m getting n getting tak boleh tahan. When i asked Dr Arun something, he ll keep mumbling . And thts made me so mad and speechless at the same time. Well, i dont wanna carry on, cuz it ll destroy my red blood cells and this is not a good thing.haha

-----------------------------------------------------

OH well, been busying being a nutritionist. Since doc dont wanna help me , i m goin to figure it out on the internet.I need to make a table that which food should i take more . Teeheh...will show you once i finish it . *evil grin*

Few days ago, my red blood cells , platelets and white blood cells all plummet. omg, at first doc said i need blood transfusion . THen , i was shocked and i told him tht NO BLOOD TRANSFUSION.For me , i think tht its quite disgusting to receive other's ppl blood and u might get infection or fever cuz there were bacterias inside the blood.

So , i made up my mind and drink molasses.I drank as much as i can cuz it contains high potassium, iron and calcium which are goin to stimulate more red blood cells. I ate more brocollis and brown rice.Thanks God, the red blood cells finally increase abit and platelets had been increasing about 50% . Weee ~~~Tell you what , Docs ! I m goin to challenge u!

Besides, i need more anti-oxidant and potassium. I m goin to eat more and more kiwis and dragonfruits...Muahahha...I only have like about two weeks to have my PET SCAN. I must be hardworking . More more exercise and sweatings and more more vegetables and fruits.

HEHE..then i can go movie marathon with pM next week liao....woohoo !! Cant wait to go out !!



I miss Angkor Wat. eventually , i miss my smile in this picture. hehe...
Goin to read my sister's keeper and get some nap !
Tata ~~

No comments: