Friday 29 May 2009

...................

Phew..i never know baking cookies would be so so so tiring....
I m mentally and physically tired tooooooooo...
Gaahh !!!
Will show you my very cool Organic Molasses Sandwich Cookiesssss in my upcomin post...




.....................................



Currently i m pretty obsess with latest korean drama...Brilliant Legacy
aka Shining Inheritance(찬란한 유산)


I watched because of Han Hyo Joo...Aww..she s my fav actress...n i super like her smile....and she change her hairstyle tht i barely recognize her .....*WINK WINK*...I like her new hairstyle tooooo....tis drama ratings quite high eh...highly recommended...keke

P/S : I guess i ll defeated by PuiMun tis Saturday since i m so busy watching Brilliant Legacy and i seldom practice.....HAHA :) Can i PK with you in cooking ?? :P

No comments: