Wednesday 3 June 2009

Procrastination spoilt me

*Lee min -ho and Gun Hye Soon went to Taiwan....T_T..Y they never come to Malaysia! Super kecewa...No Brilliant Inheritance video lately lar...Ahhh...dying ! i m really curious what happen next in the drama eh !!!

Oooppss..I haven post about my Molasses Sandwich Cookies and puimun&Susie sleepover at my house...hehehhehe..i knew i m very lazy cuz have to post the photos...teehehehee..need lots of concentration ..ya know !

I terribly exhausted after my dad n mom came back from Macau...Somemore my white blood cells decreased till 0.85...obviously i cant go anywhere without my parents' companion..Poor ChewLian...Worse-ly, i cant go to watch my Gold class movie.....ishhhh...i m super boring at home and the weather is super hot lately...sobss sobss..

so envious that my younger sister goin to fly to Vietnam tis comin weekend and pm & susie goin to fly to Bangkok next week. I understand my condition very well that i cant fly anywhere cuz the influenza H1N1 is too serious globally...But..i hope i can recover very fast..I need a peaceful place runaway..I know it would be super annoying as i repeat the samething all the time ..but i m just tired of my pathetic life..Indeed, i knew i learnt about this lesson and i did change abit of my attitude..but , i still feel very useless staying at home...I knew i shouldnt comparing myself with others friends but i just cant...I m just jealous of my friends and i never feel good about it...that s the problem i need to change now...

Been very stressful this week...I cant imagine how will be my Ct Scan results....I m suffer enough...When i think about it, i feel horrible.....I hate goin to hospital...I hate the smell of Chemotherapy...I hate avthing about hospital right now !!! I cant even wait to run away the reality..I feel like avthin just started right now !! T_T

No comments: