Saturday 23 May 2009

Exhausted

*updated*

*A Star's Lover is so so so boring !! Choi Ji Woo is too soft although she is pretty...and the other guy oso boring toooooooooo !! :(

Loolaaaa...
I just came back from the "trip"
Soooo torturing that i cant describe...
T_T

The place is so dusty..
So hard to sleep...
Sadd...I m so phobic of it now !! SERIOUSLY

As i always said, Home Sweet Home...
I can saw my sis remained silent as she knew i dont wanna talk
My bro would be talking on the phone n using some funny hokkien vocabulary
My dad would be keep an eye on me whenever he passed by my room
My mom would be the busiest,she will keep washing the towel so can apply on my head *Sweet Sweet Home*

When i cant sleep well, i can dream a lot of nonsense things
such as Subway and New Caledonia..
I dreamt my hospital near the island n the people in my dream told me that it was the Pulau Sipadan LOL
When i woke up, i feel so uncomfortable ...

So , i m now really really tired and uncomfortable...NO more chemo plssssssss !!!!
GoD BleSS Meee !! :)

No comments: