Saturday 9 May 2009

I m different

Having outings with pM, Karen and Cat after so so so long ... :)
I m glad/ overjoyed? to see them...haha...
pM got her long hair, Karen still havin curly hairs and Cat just perm and colour her hair...
Aww..i wish i could have my hair back !!





We were spending about 2 hours++ in Sushi Zanmai...
Drinking hot green tea and chit chatting with these long-lost buddies.......
Chatting about life, friends , holidays, dramas and even ghost stories...LOL...
Ate too much of food and so bloated.....keke...*guilty*





Got this from paktou, pM ..
All the way from Canada....
THank you !!! u Sweetie friend :P

Its actually a love shape mirror..
She said the L sounds like my name "LIAN"
I think its love...haha..u gave ur heart to me weh !! *Gan DOng*

-------------------------------------------------------------------
p/s: Hair fell again ! what the point of growing hair T_T
I had sleepless nights these days !
you evil nightmare !! U ve been torturing me ..Grrrrr..Get lost !

No comments: