Sunday 19 September 2010

Spicy Rice Cakes

Aiseh, never thought that Spicy Rice Cakes was so easy to cook.
Inspired by Taiwanese Food show!
Come on , it was just like cooking tom yum bihun which was my masterpiece ! :P
Well, i dont really like to eat oso, and i m not a fan of Kimchi, i m a fan of Spaggetti and SUSHI !! Teehehe..
Although i always like Korea like hell, but never like the food. :)

I m so-not in the mood to back to college.There are many things that i didnt do yet. Btw, its good that i spent my weekend in Strawberryland.....:)

Peace of mind . *inhale.exhale*

on the other hand, i m reading EAT . PRAY. LOVE . i really love the book . So cool to travel alone just like her !!! I would want to do so ! ONE DAY !! soon ! i mean really soon ! HAAHA

Can't believe that i have a month plus to have my final soon.I dare not think to get a good grade, at least i can meet the requirement for my ideal uni .Cant wait, cant wait to get out of Sunway !!!! One more subject to go !!! YEAH !!! I m ready !! :P

chew~~

GOODBYE HOLIDAY !

HALO, BUSY LIFE !

No comments: