Monday 6 September 2010

I guess i m crazy

I made a mistake
Even my fren treated me like this.
I took all the blame.
I like her to be my fren , just that...
Very hard to explain.
We have been friends for years,i feel she had changed.
---------------------------------------
People comes and go.
I dont believe eternity love.
I m not the old me who used to think of prince charming and happily ever after's fairy tale anymore.
It makes me really hard to trust guys and i m looking down on Malaysian guys !
No offence !
Mayb there are still good guys existence.
HOHOHO !!
dont think there arent alot !
--------------------------------------------
3 more days to holiday
Tell me what should i do !!!!!
I Have plans in my head.
Cameron Highland?
Broga Hills ?
Taman Negara ?
Langkawi?
I wish i was in New Zealand again !
I miss all the foods !!
Well, still waiting for my sis to send me the FRENCH VANILLA HOT CHOC POWDER !!
WEEEEE~~~~~
btw, poor nz for having 7.2 level earthquake.
GOD BLESS YOU !!
I LOVE NEW ZEALAND !!

No comments: