Thursday 9 September 2010

B.I.T.C.H

I dont really like to use swearing words UNLESS
people really really piss me off.

I m so envious of my friends, who don't need to work during holidays and can get plenty of money to spend.
okay, they are still 18.
When they asked me that i have my own car ??!!
I ll said its still my dad's car becos its his money, not mine.
And they said..no , its the same.
Young adolescent...still never know the real world
All they know is buying the best cell phone and spending their parents' money like no one business.

I want to fly ! i want to fly !1
Aeroplane is the best invention in this world.
Isn't it ???
HEHEHEH ~~

Poor me, gotta help my parents during holidays.
Never mind, i ll earn as much as i can these two weeks.
Huhuhu~~

btw, i hope the bitch in my coll wont get any friends in her future. She s the worst person i ever met.

chew~~

No comments: