Friday 13 August 2010

A Horse is a horse, of course of course :)

Aww, its been a very hectic week for me !
I was supposed to finish my assignments earlier but my group member was being very proscrastinate
Neither I like to do things last minutes nor wasting my precious time lar !!
I was so pissed off with that BITCH who yelled and complained that she s busy all the time
WTF !
as if i m not busy lor !
She dont help a lot as well !
I did all the work n she got all the marks .
wtf wtf wtf .....................
Sad case
:(


Oh well, i dreamt that i went to New Zealand again
I went to a beach that was so so so beautiful like HEAVEN !!
Oh yes, i m looking for
PEACE OF MIND !!


I really miss a lot of things in New Zealand ...



hmmm...Hows was my duckies doing in Botanical Garden ??!!

I miss them so badly !!

chew~~~

No comments: