Tuesday 10 August 2010

BOOST

I think i m obsessed with Boost since i came back from Melbourne and since Boost are opening more juice bars in Klang Valley .

I was so obsessed with Boost that i need to drink smoothies every week like drug addicts.
So sad that Boost Juice Bar are not open in college
If they are, i ll be the 1st one in the queue every single day
Teeehehehehe
I m now a BOOST JUICE ADDICT !! :P


I hope Subway and Boost will be opening in college
Becos i m a vegetarian and coll food are so-not-delicious and unhealthy :(





I NEED BOOST so i can stay focus all the time in malaysian studies class.


I need SUBWAY in coll to fill in my empty tummy. :) :)

i have test for malaysian studies tmr.

YEt, i m still here bullshitting !

I dont like malaysian studies and i have no idea about it :(

chew ~~~~~

No comments: