Tuesday 17 August 2010

Brainless teenager !

I have this classmate who are huge and has the most outstanding voice in my malaysian studies.
Sometimes i choose to remain silent in the class becos she is too outstanding.
She never think before she speak or i shall say she never use her brain before she speak !
When i chose a song for my assignments, she saw it , n she said : "I planned to use this song weh, wat the F !! "
Very offensive lo !
I feel like slapping her when i see her in the class !!
Whatever !
I wont add her in my FB
Dont think she wanted too !
Cos i always dont like to talk to her and i show my anger face one !
Somehow,
I dont wanna live in Malaysia !
Its a place which are not belongs to me .
If i m staying , i wish to own a condo in Bangsar !
How much i love Bangsar ya know !

No comments: