Saturday 10 April 2010

TRAMPING

Thanks to my sis and frens ,
i finally knew whats the meaning of TRAMPING

omg ! omg !
I seriously need to brush up my english.
damn poor eh...... :(

Oh yes, i went tramping
ANd New Zealand is very very beautiful
I would have die no regrets here lar......................................
Eventually , i inhaled a lot of oxygen when i m here
I saw sheeps and black sheeps tooo....
And and and
it was my 1st time having lunch facing the sea !!!!!!
Arrgghh !!
I know i very kampung now..hahahahah..
I DONT CARE ok ?? hehehe

Tmr, i ll go and inhale the oxygen again ...
HAHAHAHAHA

Its so relaxing here...
I know i sound old that i like this place

And and and
CADBURY CHOC FACTORY is just few mins away my sis's house
ISnt that great !!!!!!
I m goin to eat choc after i m recover from flu
ok ? OK?

Yeah Yeah !!

I m loving it !! :P

No comments: