Thursday 15 April 2010

Eat, Play, Sleep

My life here is pretty cool la.
i mean in Kiwiland. hahaha
i should tell u which of the corner of the earth m i as Lee Yee gor gor is so blur of my whereabouts...hahahhaha..
hmm..will i be in New Caledonia next or mayb Tasmania??
i wish i could but its time to back to coll next. :(
I spend most of my time at home.
Pretty "cool" okay?
Dont envious of me, cos i m kinda boring now.
I wanted to attend the lecture but i m such a coward.
My dad asked me to go uni, so i told him to pay the fee 1st
HAHAHAHHAHA
if he would lor.cheh.
My sis very very busy.
So , i used to go to the town alone by 4 while waiting for my sis to finish her work
by tht time, i can see many medical students coming out from the medical schools...Ekekeke
isnt tht great ??!!
I had knew the way to the town and getting familiar now.
N i never get lost lor...*proud proud*
N then now my sis is complaining that i talk so much
n i can really talk non-stop . :S
Life here is seriously poor lo.
Even a pack of frozen paratha had costed me 5 dollar..
The weather is just nice all the day.
Its been days i din see the sun. LOL
huhu ~~
but hor very very cold...
its 15 degres today lar.... :(
i m goin to visit cadbury choc factory now.
cos they r movin to aussie soon, i think is mel.
:(

No comments: