Monday 23 March 2009

Secret !

I m so sad..
Some uninvited readers found out i have a blog..
so the gossips spreaded...


Normally people read my blog are mostly my close friends or whom i trust the most
But now, tht two person who used to be my secondary schoolmates knew about my blog..
I m like a lost girl who dunno how to carry on writing my so called "journal"

Its not that i dont like them or watever ..
They r just my friends..no more than that...
We have not meet each other for 3 years, lost contact...
and v r not so close either, since v never been in the same class...

So, i dont wanna let them to read my bloggie..
All these time, they onli knew the surface of 'chew lian'...
i should have lock it long time ago..so damn regret now !!
I had been creating my blog so nice ...n now..Aww...i have no idea !!

These few days , i had lost my inspiration of updating my post in my bloggie...
u guys knew tht i used to be very very talkative...
haiss..but now , kenot crap over there ler...
so sorry u guys have to login to read my bloggie... :)


If i continue blog over there, i guess my space of writing will be quite limited..
i will not have freedom to crap watever i want...Haiss...super sad now !! T_T


No comments: