Friday 27 March 2009

I m just one person

Cheers !!
Me officially havin 2 weeks break while waiting for results and clinic consultation !
Thanks God !

Aiyo..i m really in dilemma liao..
Susie , as u noe , i m really so in love with that royal blue dress from MNG..
I m like keep wondering wanna get it or not
But feel like so wasting to buy a plain dress for 160 buckss
Buy or not buy ?? :S

Due to the Earth hour tomorrow, me and my family decided to join it !
We gonna switch off all the electricity at home..
keke...I gonna light up the candle and sing "Silent Night" *Pong*
U too...I m only one person
We as the Malaysian should be cooperate, right?
TUrn off ur lights tml !! Including ur LAPTOP and PC !! :P






P/s : Me so in love with tis song by Anna Nalick - BREATHE 2AM (must listen song) wink*

No comments: