Tuesday 24 March 2009

Healthy lifestyle

I think after i had been like a dead fish so long
I hate lying on the bed so weakly ~~

Me, promise myself to make some changes after CT scan(for two weeks only) :

1) wake up at 6.30 am or 7am avday for jogging in Taman Rakyat..keke
2) Read Jane Eyre (i m still trying to understand classic words *Crazy* )
3) Watch Confessions of A Shopaholic
4) goin pyramid (anyone wanna have lunch wif me, text me plsss :P )
5) Jaspal flagstore ( i dont mind if i cant go .. shun qi zi ran :) )
6) 15 mins of exercise with mummy in the late noon *wink* ( i manage to do it today )
7) Continue planning my Mel trip ..Wee~~
8) Promised mum to go for praying in the temple av Monday

Been craving for Vegetarian Nasi Lemak....so delicious..show u the pic next time..It really taste like real one...Yipee..no more suffering !!

P/s : CT scan tmr ! Bless me, my frens ! Bless me , my God !!

No comments: