Sunday 27 March 2011

i know i'm wrong


Now i know i wasnt good in socializing and communicating

I tend to take everything very seriously and i care too much..

No wonder ppl cant accept the way i think.


Mayb in ur eyes, u see me as an evil woman.

Everyone said that i m cruel...

The ugly truth is this is reality life.

I have to do anything cruel to protect myself.




I wish i can be a very nice student and friend

but the environment around me force me to be a very evil person.

People always tend to take me for granted.

So i gotta do something very bad.




I ll try to be a better person and try to care less about people around me..

I ll try to stop complaining , i promiseeeeeee :)


I ll be making a very big decision soon.

Hopefully i wont regret .

Just give me more timee .


Pierre Herme is the King of pastry in PAris.

One day, i would really want to visit his boutique and meet him in person.

Will i make my way until there?

I believe i can flyyyyy~~




-chewlian-

No comments: