Tuesday 1 March 2011

I am stronger than yesterday



Well, instead of wasting my saliva on that helpless principal & grumpy professor,
I rather stop talking to them & get a tutor immediately.


They dont know what their purpose of being there.
They are so realistic.
They said getting a C is not the end of the world.
For me , IT IS !

I tried very hard to understand
I tried to ask a lot but i end up getting scolded.( HE's INSANE)
I would never want to ask anymore.
All the classmates now think i m stupid and they always give me a kind of look
I m tired and i m very stress but i wont stop here.
I wiped off my tears and moving on.
Nothing can stop me !


I m not that weak.
Been very very depress that i really really wanna give up.
But, my dream is not achieve yet.
I know what i really want.
I wont let them DEFEAT ME !

I ll have a war with you, LET'S SEE WHO WIN AT THE END !
chew lian tan ~~

No comments: