Friday 4 June 2010

I Love NZ

BAck to my reality life.
Seeing those people i dont like again !
BAck to the place,
Where they stare at me weirdly.
Back to my busy life,
which i have to work harder to earn back my money .

Although shopping makes me happy but........

I miss my life in New Zealand
Which the ducks, sheeps made me happy all the time .
Nobody looked at me (except the asians, i wondered why )

WE went to the market in the Saturday morning
We spent our Sat night watching rented DVDs until late midnight
On Sunday morning, if the weather was sunny, we went tramping .
if not, we made our own Choc chip pancakes with caramelised bananas for breakfast.
and bake our fav cakes in the evening or loitering in the town :)
If we have the time in the noon, we could have drive the car to the beach and enjoyed the breeze andddd listened to the sound of wave.
During weekdays, i could have spent my time walking on the street,drinking a cup of French Vanilla Hot Chocolate, and waiting for my sis came back from her office.
And i ll wait until 5pm and walked with her to the nearest supermarket and home together.

The scenery that made my mind blank.
I could have stay longer if i have the time and money.

How much i wish i could go back to Dunedin.
A town with heaps of friendly people with good food !
A bunch of my sister's crazy friends who always protected me and made me laughed all the time !

Can i ? Can I ? go back to Dunedin and study , pleaseeeeeeeeeee ?? :)

No comments: