Thursday 17 June 2010

BLueeee

Blueeeeeee, the colour of the planet from far far away
Bluee,the most human colour .
(Blue Lips-Regina Spektor)

I feel so Blueee.
i think i m not settle down yet.
Been complaining about rude ppl.
Ohyes, i forgot where i live right now .


No no, i kenot live in the shadow.
I must wake up
WAKE UP !!!!

Hopefully , PET SCAN will be my "closing ceremony " for my disease.
I really wanna say GOODBYE officially to my disease.
hmmm..Mayb potluck will do.
I ll make a big banner written " GOODBYE! YOU EVIL CANCER! " or " I SHALL NOT ATTACK BY YOU ANYMORE " .
HAHAHAHA...
WIsh me luck on next thursday. hope that the doctors managed to find veins.

Few more week, i ll be back to college.
Aiyah, too comfortable already.
Now i m really very lazy to go back to coll
Somehow, i must gain my strength n battle with it !!
i must add lots of oil after this at the same time not to push myself too much.
I ll try my best.
To my dear frens, i ll catch up with u guys.
Wait n see !!
I ll fulfill my dreams that i had been planning when i was sick !!! Huhuh ~~~

Till then,
cHaozzzzzz

Love you.
Bless you.
chewlian

No comments: