Monday 10 August 2009

I want to be FREE !!!

*Ahem, i m suppose to blog about me n my besties KTV day...but it gonna takes me a long time to concentrate on the long post... :( I have to think more so i can make the post interesting..hehe..Stay tuned , dont go away even the toilet oso... :P


ok..stop being childish here..Hello !! I m 20 already !! hehehe



Happy Birthday , my brother. i never wish my brother in person because it could be very awkward ya know...hahaha...Well, he never been a good brother(sorry to said tht :) ) but because of him, i m able to study in a good coll...Thanks gor gor ! hope u enjoy ur celebration last night( I guess u really did enjoyed..HAHA) and i shall curi ur cake n eat later on...hehe...Get a gf, bro !!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I got a problem since i was sick . I guess i should have stop playing fb to escape those probs(jk la, how can i stop playing fb)....There were times my friends wrote on my wall in fb (the long-lost friends).They ll be asking something sort of :
Hey , how are you ?
Hey, hows life?
Where are you studying ?
What are u planning to do next ?
I dont like to lie actually (i did lie when the situation force me to :P ) .I can feel the stress when ppl asking me like that. I wish i could tell them i m sick over here so that people would understand my circumstances..But i cant. I know my pride, my muka !! I dont know how to answer them but to lie..I feel guilty to lie about it , but i have no choice. I couldnt even let them know i m still stuck in pre-u, i m afraid that people might laugh at me(someone did tht, i know :( ) Yeala yeala, i m stupid enough ok? u happy now ?? Laying on the bed with weak body , but i have to be strong and tell avone that i m okay is a hard thing to do.
On the other hand, when i accompany my parents to hypermarket to get some groceries, i would bumped into some high school friends( some are quite close, but not really close ) . I would pretend not looking them. Sigh ....
I may look very healthy and plump in appearance but inside my body, i m weak. I dont wish to be admitted into the hospital again ! I had promise myself not again ! Today, i m goin to eat more rice .I m goin to make my stomach full with foodsssss cuz tmr and the following days , i m not allow to eat any oily food, vege and fruits till the pet scanning on Thursday .
Wish me luck and blessssssssssssss me ! I ll be very appreciating !! :P
I love u guys...hope u love me too...bluek !!
P.s : to my elder and my youngest sis..Poor u , one havin running nose, one havin mild fever with serious coughing..Faster recover lar..Bless u bless u bless u bless u bless u...hehe..I love u !

No comments: